Dandelion | Stationery & Postage
Blue Beach Song™ Stationery | Postage:
Blue Beach Song™ photography by Martie Hevia, which includes California’s beautiful seascapes, landscapes, flora, and fauna as subject matter, among others, are available for purchase as stationery (cards, envelopes, postage, notebooks, etc.) or posters and framed prints, in any size, and in any frame style and canvas quality of your choice.
Your feedback and comments on the products below are greatly appreciated! To purchase any of the products, simply click on the photo or link. Thanks!
(Most products can be customized and personalized.)
Put a personal touch on your mail, or share this useful gift with friends and family. These custom stamps fit especially well on greeting cards or RSVP envelopes. 20 stamps per sheet. Available in landscape and portrait, in various sizes, and twelve postage denominations.
These custom postcards come in portrait (4.25″ x 5.6″) or landscape (5.6″ x 4.25″). They are printed on ultra-heavyweight (120 lb.) card stock with a gloss finish.
Greeting & Note Cards
These custom cards are available in three sizes: greeting (5″ x 7″ or 7″ x 5″), big greeting (8.5″ x 11″ or 11″ x 8.5″), and note card (4″ x 5.6″ or 5.6″ x 4″). Most can be personalized. Printed on ultra-heavyweight (120 lb.) card stock with a gloss finish. Each card comes with a white envelope.
Style: A7 Greeting Card Compatible:
Classic envelope for invitations and greeting cards. 7 ¼” wide x 5 ¼” high. Works well with laser or inkjet printers. Made for 7” x 5” or smaller invitations and cards. Custom inside printing.
Available Paper Types:
- Basic: smooth, vibrant, matte, 80lb text-weight paper. Contains 50% recycled content (10% post-consumer and 40% pre-consumer waste).
- Linen: with a beautiful textural surface of embossed laid lines. It has a 115lb text weight and evokes mold-made letterpress papers. Perfect for your most formal mailings.
- Recycled: this 80lb text-weight recycled paper has a warm tone and smooth finish. Made with 100% post-consumer recycled content. An eco-friendly choice for all your professional and personal mailings.
- Felt: this 100lb text-weight felt paper has an embossed finish that feels like a fine art paper. Elegant and restrained, our felt paper adds a touch of class to all your business and personal mailings.
- Speckled: contains small flecks and fibers with subtle color variation giving this 70lb text-weight paper the look of a handmade sheet. Great for resumes, newsletters, and professional announcements.
A custom notebook with images and text on the front cover. Size: 6.5″ x 8.75″. Cover printed in vibrant, sharp color. 80 black & white lined pages. Lay flat spiral binding.
Posters & Prints | Framed & Unframed
These custom prints come in countless sizes and are done in brilliant, highly-saturated colors, available in four different paper types. Orders are produced within 24 hours and have a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Frames & Mats: Custom framing and matting are available on all prints. Custom frames are hand-made by professional framers, featuring 82 wood and metal styles. One or two mats can be selected for your print from a selection of 41 different colors in widths between one to six inches. The mats come in smooth or linen.
Glazing: Three types of glazing are also available, from basic acrylic, non-glare acrylic, and UV-protection acrylic. Basic acrylic glazing protects your image from dust and dirt, and is more impact-resistant than glass, so you don’t have to worry if the picture falls down. Non-glare acrylic glazing is lightly etched to produce a matte surface pattern that diffuses reflections, making your artwork easier to view in a brightly-lit area. UV-protection acrylic glazing is designed for conservation, keeping your image from fading, yellowing, and brittling as a result of exposure to direct sunlight and artificial light.
Available Paper Types:
- Value Poster Paper (Matte): for low-cost, long-lived posters. This very white paper creates vibrant art and photo reproductions.
- Poster Paper (Semi-Gloss): great for printing large-format posters, this bright semi-gloss paper makes brilliant, colorful images look crisp and smooth.
- Archival Heavyweight Paper (Matte): with a smooth matte surface, the archival heavyweight matte paper is designed for displaying highly saturated images without sacrificing print quality. Prints on archival heavyweight matte paper are fade-resistant and have a 90+ year archival rating.
- Premium Canvas (Gloss): made from an additive-free cotton-poly blend, featuring a special ink-receptive coating that protects the printed surface from cracking when stretched. Made with a tight weave ideal for any photography or fine art, producing prints that are fade-resistant for 75 years or more.
Martie Hevia (c) All Rights Reserved